We offer a wide variety of Alcohols that may be used as solvents. Here is a brief overview of some of our more popular products:
- Ethanol can be utilized in the manufacturing of perfumes, essences, flavoring, tinctures and varnishes. Additionally it is used in many medicines, as a disinfectant, a preservative for biological specimen and most commonly know as a gasoline additive.
- Isobutyl Alcohol or Isobutanol has a variety of applications including uses as a precursor, varnish remover, paint solvent, ink ingredient, extractant, and gasoline additive.
- N-Butyl Alcohol or n-Butanol is used as an intermediate for production of various other alcohol derivatives but is also used in the manufacturing of pharmaceiticals, herbicide esters, pyroxylin plastics, polymers, and is used in printing.
- Isopropyl Alcohol is also used as a solvent and is used in a wide variety of medical applications including as rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
- N-Propyl Alcohols largest use is as a solvent in printing, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and in the preparation of lacquers.
- Methanol is the simplest alcohol used as an antifreeze, fuel, solvent, a denaturant for ethanol, and an ingredient for biodiesel.